Contact: Roland Triay
Location: Cargèse, France
Hot topics in Modern Cosmology – Spontaneous Workshop VI
Spontaneous Workshop (SW) brings together specialists on recent insights in Particle Physics, Astrophysics and Cosmology. The aim is to stimulate debates on common topics in views of providing us with innovating ideas. The workshop’s organization is based on an optimal number of concise presentations and enough space for discussions on emergent problems in order to favour interactions among participants.
The workshop will be organized on 7 – 12 May 2012, in Cargèse, France.
SW6 topics includes:
– Cosmological parameters – Anomalies in CMB
– Baryon and Lepton number violation, CP violation
– LHC and Dark Matter – Astroparticle Physics
– Neutrino Cosmology
– Baryogenesis and Leptogenesis – Cosmic antimatter
– Inflation – Dark Energy – Modified Gravity
– Cosmological Large Scale Structures, Magnetic Fields
– Gravitational waves of Cosmological and Astrophysical origin
//php get_template_part( 'content', 'single' ); ?> //php comments_template( '', true ); ?>