Contact:  zeldovich2014[AT]icranet.orgLocation:  Minsk, Belarus
Subatomic particles, Nucleons, Atoms, Universe: Processes and Structure
An international conference in honor of Ya. B. Zeldovich 100th Anniversary in Minsk
The 8th of March 2014 signs the 100th anniversary of the birth of Yakov Borisovich Zeldovich in Minsk. In this occasion International Center for Relativistic Astrophysics Network (ICRANet) together with the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus organize an international conference to be held in National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, Minsk, Belarus in March 10-14, 2014.
– Felix Aharonian: Exploring the Physics of Black Holes with Gamma-Rays
– Gennady Bisnovatyi-Kogan: Outer parts of large galactic clusters in presence of a dark energy
– Sandip Chakrabarti: Black Hole Astrophysics and the contribution of Zeldovich
– Valery Chechetkin: History of modeling of supernovae explosion
– Artur Chernin: Dark energy in galaxies systems
– Andrey Doroshkevich: Zeldovich nonlinear approximation
– Maxim Khlopov: Zeldovich’s legacy in Cosmoparticle physics
– Mario Novello: Perspectives of the Geometric Scalar Gravity
– Nikolai Shakura: Wind Accretion: Theory and Observations
– Alexei Starobinsky: Quantum-gravitational particle creation and generation of metric fluctuations in cosmology
Registration fee: 200 euro. It has to be paid in cash during the conference.
Registration is open at the conference website: http://www.icranet.org/zeldovich2014
Please download the poster from http://www.icranet.org/images/stories/Meetings/ZM2/poster2014.pdf
University guest house for foreign participants will be available at reasonable price.