Date: 2017-05-15 - 2017-05-17
Location: Bilbao, Spain
7th Iberian Gravitational Wave Meeting (IGWM2017), Bilbao, Spain
We are happy to announce the 7th Iberian Gravitational Wave Meeting 2017 (IGWM2017), which this time will be hosted by the Early Universe Cosmology Group in Bilbao, Spain, from the 15th to the 17th of May 2017. The aim of the meeting is to bring together researchers working in Gravitational Wave Science, as well as related areas of Astrophysics, Cosmology, Numerical Relativity and Fundamental Physics. The meeting will consist of plenary sessions with talks by invited speakers in the morning and contributed talks in the afternoon sessions.
The invited speakers include:
– Enrico Barausse, IAP/CNRS, France.
– Marica Branchesi, Universita degli Studi di Urbino, Italy.
– Roberto Emparan, ICREA & Universitat de Barcelona, Spain.
– Sascha Husa, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Spain.
– Ian Jones, University of Southampton, UK.
– Enrique Martinez-Gonzalez, Instituto de Física de Cantabria, Spain.
– Xavier Siemens, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, US.
– Alicia Sintes, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Spain.
– Carlos Sopuerta, IEEC-CSIC, Institut d’Estudis Espacials de Catalunya, Spain.
– Alexander Vilenkin, Tufts University, US.
Registration and abstract submission are now open at the conference website at:
Looking forward to seeing you in Bilbao next year.
//php get_template_part( 'content', 'single' ); ?> //php comments_template( '', true ); ?>