Contact:  micol.benetti[AT]unina.itLocation:  Vietri Sul Mare, Salerno, Italy
We are pleased to announce the international SIGRAV PhD school 2022, organised by the Italian Society of General Relativity and Gravitation (SIGRAV).
This year our PhD school aims at providing robust and deep knowledge of Cosmology in the context of General Relativity and its possible modifications, with particular attention to phenomenological consequences and observations. The School is based on four courses and two lectures focused on specific topics:
– Early Universe, Inflation and Primordial Gravitational Waves: Mairi Sakellariadou (King’s College)
– Observational perspectives for the Cosmic Microwave Background: Paolo de Bernardis (Sapienza Univ. di Roma)
– Neutrino Cosmology and Dark Matter: Massimiliano Lattanzi (INFN)
– Modified gravity cosmology: Emmanuel Saridakis (National Observatory of Athens)
– Machine learning in cosmology (focused talk): Nicoletta Krachmalnicoff (SISSA)
– Cosmic Microwave Background phenomenology (focused talk), Erminia Calabrese (University of Cardiff)
The school will be held in Vietri sul Mare, located 3 km far from Salerno, and online (via Zoom). For further information please visit the school website.