Spontaneous Workshop (SW) brings together specialists on recent insights in Particle Physics, Astrophysics and Cosmology. The aim is to stimulate debates on common topics in views of providing us with innovating ideas.
The workshop’s organization is based on an optimal number of concise presentations and enough space for discussions on emergent problems in order to favour interactions among participants (see SW3).
SW4 topics includes :
* Theories beyond the Standard Model, extra dimensions
* Baryon and Lepton number violation, CP violation
* Axions and neutrinos in laboratories and Cosmology
* Baryogenesis and Leptogenesis
* Physics of primordial Universe, Models of Inflation and Dark Energy
* Dark Matter and Astroparticles Physics
* Cosmological Large Scale Structures, Magnetic Fields
* Gravitational tests and Modified theories of gravity
* Gravitational waves of Cosmological and Astrophysical origin
* New astronomical data from “Herschel” and “Planck” Cosmological models and parameters