Presentations of the 15th Paris Cosmology Colloquium 2011
Ecole Internationale d’Astrophysique Daniel Chalonge
The 15th Paris Cosmology Colloquium 2011`From Cold Dark Matter to Warm Dark Matter in the Standard Model of the Universe: Theory and Observations’. 20 Years of Activity.
20, 21 and 22 JULY 2011 Paris Observatory (HQ), historic Perrault building, Paris, France
We are pleased to inform you that the presentations by the lecturers during the 15th Paris Cosmology Colloquium 2011 are available on line (in pdf format) in “Programme and Lecturers .pdf ” in the www site of this Colloquium
– The Standard Model of the Universe: CMB present status. PIXIE CMB project
– Inflation Effective theory, predictions and observations, Planck results, Atacama Cosmology Telescope.
– Last results from Herschel: interstellar medium Initial Mass Function, structures and filaments, Herschel-SPIRES cosmology
– Large scale flows. Astrophysical black holes, Re-ionization
– Observations of Dark matter on small astrophysical scales, cored density profiles and small baryon feedback
– Warm Dark Matter (WDM): Cosmological, astrophysical, numerical and keV particle WDM candidates, sterile neutrinos: theory and observations, neutrino masses and mixing, Neutrinoless Beta decay. Mare and Katrin experiments.
– Astrophysical origin of the positron excess in cosmic rays. Helioseismology and Dark Matter
Open Special Session:
– The Ultra Fast Flash Observatory UFFO
– The James Webb Space Telescope JWST
The photographs of the Colloquium capturing moments of the stimulating and outstanding atmosphere created by all lecturers and participants during the Colloquium and Open Session will be posted soon in this www site.
Norma G Sanchez, Hector J de Vega
//php get_template_part( 'content', 'single' ); ?> //php comments_template( '', true ); ?>