Location: Italy, various locations
OG51 Theory Postdoc fellowship for non-Italians
The theory group OG51 announces one postdoctoral position for non-Italian citizens.
The research program regards the modeling of gravitational wave sources, with particular reference to gravitational wave emission during the early stages of neutron stars life, and to the associated neutrino processes.
Research will be carried on at one of the following Institutes:
– Department of Physics, “Sapienza” University of Rome
– Department of Physics, University of Catania
– S.I.S.S.A., Trieste
– Departiment of Physics, University of Parma
– Departiment of Physics, University of Milano Bicocca
– Department of Physics, University of Torino
– Department of Physics, University of Ferrara.
The winner of the position can choose one these institutions. The team members are:
– Rome: Valeria Ferrari, Leonardo Gualtieri, Omar Benhar
– Catania: Fiorella Burgio, Hans-Joseph Schultze
– S.I.S.S.A.: John Miller
– Parma: Roberto De Pietri
– Milano: Francesco Haardt
– Torino: Angelo Tartaglia
– Ferrara: Pierluigi Fortini
The initial appointment will be for 1 year, renewable for a second year. For full consideration, applications should be received by Sept. 30, 2011. Later applications might be considered until the position is filled.
Application must be submitted through the website https://academicjobsonline.org/ajo/jobs/808
For more information contact Leonardo Gualtieri leonardo.gualtieri[AT]roma1.infn.it
//php get_template_part( 'content', 'single' ); ?> //php comments_template( '', true ); ?>