this is the official announcement of the 2nd Iberian Gravitational Wave Meeting (IGWM2) that is organized by the Gravitational Wave Astronomy – LISA Group of the Institut de Ciències de l’Espai (CSIC-IEEC) in Barcelona.
* Aim: To bring together researchers with interest in the development of Gravitational Wave Astronomy, including researchers from related areas of Astrophysics, Cosmology, and Fundamental Physics. The style of the meeting will be informal and we expect to have significant time for discussions.
* Website: http://www.ice.csic.es/research/IGWMweb/index.html
Here you will find details on the different aspects of the meeting including updates of the program.
* Dates: From February 15th to 17th, 2012
* Venue: Residencia de Investigadores of the National Spanish Research Council (CSIC) in Barcelona, near Las Ramblas.
* Accommodation: We recommend you to use the Residencia de Investigadores:
Please, when booking let them know you are attending the meeting. For other accommodation options check the meeting website.
* Registration: There is no registration fee, but for organizational purposes we kindly ask you to register using the Meeting website. If you are interested in giving a talk, please provide title and abstract in the registration form.
* Program: We have a list of plenary speakers and we will elaborate soon a full program with contributed talks.
We hope to see you in Barcelona next year. We wish you a nice Christmas break and a happy and fruitful new year 2012!
The organizing committee
Carlos F. Sopuerta