“Vignettes in Gravitation and Cosmology” by Sriramkumar and Seshadri
VIGNETTES IN GRAVITATION AND COSMOLOGY
edited by L Sriramkumar (Harish-Chandra Research Institute, India) and T R Seshadri (University of Delhi, India)
This book comprises expository articles on different aspects of gravitation and cosmology that are aimed at graduate students. The topics discussed are of contemporary interest assuming only an elementary introduction to gravitation and cosmology. The presentations are to a certain extent pedagogical in nature, and the material developed is not usually found in sufficient detail in recent textbooks in these areas.
– Non-Linear Gravitational Clustering in an Expanding Universe
– Dark Ages and Cosmic Reionization
– Probing Fundamental Constant Evolution with Redshifted Spectral Lines
– Averaging the Inhomogeneous Universe
– Probing Cosmic Magnetic Fields with the Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation
– Quantum Corrections to the Bekenstein-Hawking Entropy
– Quantum Measurement and Quantum Gravity: Many Worlds or Collapse of the Wave Function?
– Generation and Evolution of Perturbations During Inflation and Reheating
– Patterns in Neural Processing
Readership: Graduate students and researchers interested in the areas of gravitation and cosmology.
Please quote *NAM2012* as a discount code to enjoy 25% discount from now till April 2012 when you purchase a book from our collection.
//php get_template_part( 'content', 'single' ); ?> //php comments_template( '', true ); ?>