Our workshop sits at the crossroads of cutting edge Theoretical Quantum Physics, Experimental Quantum Information Processing and Industrial Research. Its scope is to create a top level environment for discussion and confrontation where a common language between theorists, experimentalists and technologists might start to develop, with the ultimate goal to explore and enable the fascinating knowledge that will shape the world of tomorrow.
Main Topics of the workshop include, but are not limited to:
• Foundations of Quantum Physics
• Gravity and Quantum Physics
• Entropy, Information, Holography
• Quantum Information Theory, Relativistic and Non-Relativistic
• Experimental Quantum Information Processing
• Quantum Optics and Photonics
• Quantum Simulation and Quantum Algorythms
Confirmed Keynote Speakers are: J. Bekenstein, G.’t Hooft, H. Kleinert, W. Unruh, A. Zeilinger, as well as a bunch of outstanding Invited Speakers.
Registration Deadline: 1st October 2012
Poster Submission: 1st October 2012
For more detailed, updated information, direct contact, and to register, go to the website
On behalf of the Organizing Committee
Fabio Scardigli (Academia Sinica, Taipei)