Date: 2015-06-29 - 2015-07-02
Location: Moscow, Russia
Physical Interpretations of Relativity Theory (PIRT-2015), Moscow, Russia
International Conference “Physical Interpretations of Relativity Theory”(PIRT-2015), Bauman Moscow State Technical University, Moscow, Russia, June 29 – July 2, 2015, organized by Bauman University (Russia) and University of Liverpool (Great Britain). The Conference is devoted to the 110th Anniversary of Albert Einstein’s epochal work of 1905 and to the 50th Anniversary of the Fundamental Sciences Faculty of the Bauman University.
The objectives of this conference are the same as those pursued in the Physical Interpretations of Relativity Theory (PIRT) conferences which have been held in Imperial College, London, every two years since 1988. These objectives are the physical, geometrical, and mathematical interpretations of the formal structure of Relativity Theory, and to examine the questions concerning the various interpretations of the accepted mathematical expression of the Relativity Principle.
The Conference Program of the Moscow PIRT-2015 will include papers dealing with the following major themes:
• Cosmology, Gravitation and Space-Time Structure;
• Space-time anisotropy, gravitational waves;
• High energy astrophysics, early Universe models;
• Experimental Aspects of Relativity;
• Formal Structures and Physical Interpretations of Relativity Theory;
• Nature and Models of the Physical Vacuum;
• Time, Reference Frames and the Fundamentals of Relativity;
• Analogues of Relativity and Quantum Mechanics.
Further details will be at the website: http://www.pirt.info/index.php?lang=eng