Ecole Internationale d’Astrophysique Daniel Chalonge-Hector de Vega
Research-Training-Scientific Culture- -25 Years of Activity-Calling for Understanding –
A beacon pioneering and developing research, projects and training. The Chalonge School offers unvaluable international current research view at the forefront of astrophysics and cosmology, international contacts at the highest level and a careful interdisciplinarity, with both Theory and Observations.
1. Programme Hector de Vega 2016: Announcement and Invitation Agenda of Events
2. Creation of a new medal: The Hector de Vega Medal
3. Warm Dark Matter Research: Call for papers, oral presentations and posters on Warm Dark Matter
1. PROGRAMME HECTOR DE VEGA 2016. ANNOUNCEMENT and INVITATION
Welcome to the Chalonge-de Vega School. A Laboratory of Ideas. Research,Training and Scientific Culture.
Science with great Intellectual endeavour and a Human face. The Programme is open to all researchers interested in the field, theorists, experimentalists, observers, young scientists, post-docs, advanced students.
The Programme includes scientific culture events with the latest results and exhibitions.
Launching of the Programme: Open Session 24 March 2016 at Observatoire de Paris, historic Perrault building . Save the date in your Agenda
Warm Dark Matter is hot topic in galaxies and cosmology and implies novelties in the astrophysical, cosmological, particle and nuclear physics context. The Chalonge – de Vega School Programme 2016 is devoted to Warm Dark Matter in all its aspects
and the Warm Dark Matter particle candidates: keV sterile neutrinos.
– All the Year 2016: with the dates, places, Colloquia, Workshops,Open Sessions and Poster is available at: URL: http://chalonge.obspm.fr/Programme2016.html. Registration is not necessary to the Open Sessions
– Scientific Support to the Programme 2016 with the new DM situation including all presentations of the whole Year 2015 is available at: URL: http://chalonge.obspm.fr/Programme2015.html
– School Courses, Lectures and Lecturers, Science News, Archives ,Open Sessions, Page Hector de Vega, Album of Pictures: URL : http://chalonge.obspm.fr/.
2. NEW: THE HECTOR DE VEGA MEDAL
The Hector de Vega medal have been recently created, coined and edited. The first side of the medal shows name, dates and an artistic engravure of Hector de Vega’s portrait inspired by the photo taken by Nadia Charbit Blumenfeld. In the reverse side the following text is engraved in french:
Hector J. de Vega, Le Gentilhomme de la Science, Physicien Theoricien, L’Ecole Daniel Chalonge Reconnaissante, La Science avec une Tres Grande Exigeance Intellectuelle et un Visage Humain.
3. CALL FOR SCIENTIFIC PAPERS, ORAL PRESENTATIONS and POSTERS on WARM DARK MATTER
Developements, results on Warm Dark Matter in all its aspects: cosmological, astrophysical, particle and nuclear physics, signatures, detection, keV sterile neutrinos….
The talks, posters and diffusion of Warm Dark Matter papers/results will take place during the events of the 2016 Programme, mainly in the Chalonge de Vega Meudon Workshop and in the 20th Paris Chalonge de Vega Colloquium.
Looking forward to Welcome you at the Hector de Vega Programme 2016
With compliments and kind regards
Norma G. Sanchez, and the Chalonge-de Vega School