Contact:  alexeyev[AT]sai.msu.ruLocation:  Moscow, Russia
The conference is devoted to the outstanding discovery of 21st century: experimental detection of gravitational waves from astrophysical sources. This great event heralds the birth of the gravitational wave astronomy. Leonid Grishchuk highly contributed to the development of gravitational wave astronomy.
The topics of the conference:
* Leonid P. Grishchuk memorial session
* Theory of General Relativity and beyond
* The latest results from aLIGO experiments and astrophysical implications
* Towards increasing sensitivity of gravitational wave interferometers
* Experimental GR
* Cosmology and primordial gravitational waves
Invited speakers: K. Thorne, B. Schutz, B. Sathyaprakash, A. Polnarev, S.Vyatchanin, S.Babak, S. Kopeikin, A. Dolgov, D. Gorbunov, P. Ivanov, Yu. Levin.
Scientific Organizing Committee: A.M. Cherepashchuk (SAI MSU, Chair), N.S. Kardashev (ASC LPI RAS), V.A. Rubakov (INR RAS), A.A. Starobinsky (LITP RAS), R.A. Sunyaev (SRI RAS), N.I. Shakura (SAI MSU), V.M.Lipunov (SAI MSU), M.V.Sazhin (SAI MSU), K.A. Postnov (SAI MSU, sci. prog.).
Local Organizing Committee: S.O. Alexeyev (Chair), D.A. Tretyakova, S.P. Labazova, P.I. Dyadina, K.S. Malanchev, M.I. Gornostaev, V.L. Shtaerman, T.A. Birulya