Contact:  tuxworkshop[AT]fuw.edu.plLocation:  Tux, Austria
we hope that you are doing well! We wanted to remind you that, as in 2013-2019, we will again organize a winter workshop in Tux. It will take place Feb 10 to 14, 2020. The aim is to bring together experts on loop quantum gravity and related topics, in the scenic village of Tux, in the Austrian alps.
In general, the topics of the workshop include
– All approaches to loop quantum gravity (e.g. canonical, covariant, GFT)
– Other approaches to quantum gravity and their relation to LQG
– LQG related quantum gravity phenomenology
– Quantum gravity topics of general interest
– GR and differential geometry topics of general interest
Organizers of the conference are
Norbert Bodendorfer, Universitaet Regensburg
Christian Fleischhack, Universitaet Paderborn
Jerzy Lewandowski, Universytet Warszawski
Hanno Sahlmann, Friedrich-Alexander Universitaet Erlangen-Nuernberg
Information regarding registration, support, and accommodation can be found on our website.