Contact:  shen[AT]umich.eduLocation:  Cagliari, Italy
2020 Computer Aided Modeling, Simulation and Analysis (CAMSA)
in conjunction with
The 20th International Conference on Computational Science and Its Applications
July 1st – 4th, 2020,
University of Cagliari, Cagliari, Italy.
Organizer: Jie Shen, University of Michigan
Jiwen Li and Wei Liu, Henan University of Science and Technology
This workshop will provide a forum for scientists and engineers alike to present their latest findings on the subject of computer aided modeling, simulation and analysis. Specific topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
* Computer aided modeling and analysis (novel algorithms or applications in biology, physics, chemistry, mathematics, and mechanics)
* Data processing, mining, and fusion
* Optimization and machine learning
* Finite Element, Boundary Element, or Meshless Simulation
* Computer Vision and Image Processing
* General Tracks/Theme Papers: 10 to 16 pages. After the reviewing process, the accepted papers will be published in the Springer-Verlag Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) volumes.
* Workshop/Session Papers: 5 to 11 pages. After the reviewing process, the accepted papers will be published by Conference Publishing Services (CPS), as selected by the corresponding Session/Workshop. The list and details of the different Workshops/Sessions can be found through this link: http://www.iccsa.org/workshops
* Poster Session Papers: 3 to 4 pages. After the reviewing process, the accepted poster papers will be published by the Conference Publishing Services (CPS). Accepted Poster papers will be presented as posters during the conference.
* Short papers may also be extended for possible publication in the International Journal of Modelling and Simulation (ISSN: 0228-6203).
Submission Website: http://ess.iccsa.org
Deadline for Full Paper Submission: March 15, 2020
Author Paper Review Acceptance or Revision Notification to Author: April 01, 2020
Submission of Final Paper: May 25, 2020
CAMSA 2020 Conference: July 1-4, 2020
H-5 Index: 19
Proceedings indexed by IEEE, a top conference