Contact:  tbae.iletisim[AT]tubitak.gov.trLocation:  Gebze, Turkiye
Nowadays, the possibility to control and use the states of individual quantum systems is leading to the second quantum revolution, which will offer great advances in quantum computing, simulation, communication and sensing. The School-Workshop will bring together early career researchers and graduate students to present excellent series of specialized lectures, with a broad scope of exciting topics in the domain of quantum science and technology.
– Alexander Sergienko (Boston University, USA)
– Barry Sanders (University of Calgary, Canada)
– Edward Farhi (MIT – Google Quantum AI, USA)
– Nuh Gedik (MIT, USA)
– Angelo Bassi (University of Trieste, Italy)
– Jeremy Levy (University of Pittsburgh, USA)
– Menno Poot (TUM – Munich Quantum Center, Germany)
– Ozgur Mustecaplioglu (Koc University – TBAE, Turkiye)
– Oguz Gulseren (Bilkent University – TBAE, Turkiye)
– Inanc Adagideli (Sabanci University – TBAE, Turkiye)
– Quantum Matter
– Quantum Information
– Quantum Simulation
– Quantum Sensing
– Quantum Computing
– Quantum Communication
– Interdisciplinary Directions
The school will be held online. The Zoom link information will be sent only to accepted applicants.
Note: Participants are not charged any fees.
Deadline for Applications: June 20, 2022 23:59
Hasan Mandal (President of TUBITAK), Alikram Nuhbalaoglu (TUBITAK TBAE)