Contact:  tbae.iletisim[AT]tubitak.gov.trLocation:  Gebze, Turkiye
The goal of this Preparatory School is to provide a concise conceptual introduction to the current topics of quantum science and technology. This will prepare the participants to take full advantage of the specialized lectures of the following more advanced School-Workshop. The lectures will be supplemented by project sessions, which will pave the way for future involvement of motivated participants in the research process.
– Alexander Sergienko (Boston University, USA)
– Barry Sanders (University of Calgary, Canada)
– Oguz Gulseren (Bilkent University – TBAE, Turkiye)
– Ozgur Mustecaplioglu (Koc University – TBAE, Turkiye)
– Inanc Adagideli (Sabanci University – TBAE, Turkiye)
– Ceyhun Bulutay (Bilkent University, Turkiye)
– Cengiz Onbasli (Koc University, Turkiye)
– Kadir Durak (Ozyegin University, Turkiye)
– Baris Cakmak (Bahcesehir University, Turkiye)
– Quantum Matter
– Quantum Information
– Quantum Communication
– Quantum Sensing
– Quantum Computing
– Quantum Simulation
The school will be held online. The Zoom link information will be sent only to accepted applicants.
Note: Participants are not charged any fees.
Deadline for Applications: June 20, 2022 23:59
Alikram Nuhbalaoglu (TUBITAK TBAE), Ozgur Mustecaplioglu (Koc Univ.-TBAE), Oguz Gulseren (Bilkent Univ.-TBAE), Inanc Adagideli (Sabanci Univ.-TBAE)