Quantum Physics Including Gravity: Highlights and Novelties
Guest Editor: Prof Dr Norma G. Sanchez
Universe Special Issue, section Gravitation.
This volume aims to provide a collection of both research papers and review papers on the fascinating problems of quantum physics including gravity, from quantum fields in curved space times to Planckian and trans-Planckian physics and quantum space-time, at the cutting edge of these domains.
And their most recent advances, whether being of foundational and conceptual nature or of implications and implementations; in cosmology, black holes, non-trivial vaccua, topologies, and geometries, being within the known approaches and frameworks, or with new research avenues in these fields, as well as experimental and observational tests and results.
– Quantum fields and strings in curved space times, theory and applications.
– Quantum physics and black holes, semiclassical and quantum black holes.
– Quantum fields in cosmology, inflation and dark energy.
– Planckian and trans-Planckian physics.
– Quantum space-time.
– Papers can be submitted at any time before the deadline of 31 May 2023.
– Accepted papers are published as soon they are accepted.
– Early Submission is encouraged.
I hope very much you will bring a positive answer to contribute to this important Special Issue and look forward to hearing from you soon.
Prof. Dr. Norma G. Sanchez
Guest/ Academic Editor