Ecole Internationale d’Astrophysique Daniel Chalonge – Hector de Vega. Chalonge – de Vega International School of Astrophysics Prof Dr Norma G. Sanchez, Director of the School
– Research – Training – Scientific Culture. Open Science and Free Access – Laboratory of Ideas, Workshop and Thinkshop.
Chalonge – de Vega Lectures Autumn 2022 and Nobel Lectures in Physics:
Next Chalonge – de Vega Lectures Autumn 2022 organized by Norma Sanchez, astro-cosmo-physics and their cross correlations, theory and observations, following on the 2021 Lectures series and Nobel Programme in Physics
In remote, on Wednesdays 16:00 Paris Time CEST/ CET. Save the Dates:
– 19 October 2022: Dr Alan J. KOGUT, NASA, GSFC-Greenbelt: The Curious Case of the Radio Sky, the Open Problem of the Origin of the Synchrotron Monopole and its Polarization.
– 2 November 2022: Prof Dr Takaaki KAJITA, Nobel Laureate in Physics, Cosmic Ray Research Institute, Tokyo U., Japan: Neutrino Oscillations, Exceptionally at 11:30 AM CET.
– 23 November 2022: Prof Dr Craig J. HOGAN, Chicago U. and Fermilab: Cosmic Anisotropy on Large Angular Scales.
– 7 December 2022: Prof Dr Adam G. RIESS, Nobel Laureate in Physics, Chalonge Medal and Hector de Vega Medal, H0 Award, Johns Hopkins U. and Space Telescope Science Institute: Closing Lecture of the Year
Open Free registration to receive the Zoom connection information: https://chalonge-devega.fr/registration_zoom.html
Participants already registered to the Programme 2021 and conserving the same e-address, do Not need to Register again to the Programme 2022.
More Information and posters of the Programme: https://chalonge-devega.fr/Programme2022.html
With compliments and kind regards