Contact:  firstname.lastname@example.orgLocation:  Tux, Austria
The 11th Tux winter workshop on quantum gravity will take place in-person on February 19-23, 2024 in Tux (Austria).
The workshop aims to bring together experts on loop quantum gravity and related topics. In general, the topics of the workshop include:
– All approaches to loop quantum gravity (e.g. canonical, covariant, GFT)
– Other approaches to quantum gravity and their relation to LQG
– Quantum gravity phenomenology
– Quantum gravity topics of general interest
– General relativity and differential geometry topics of general interest
The registration is open until December 22, 2023. For an up-to-date information on the workshop we recommend to visit the website.