International Conference “Physical Interpretations of Relativity Theory” (PIRT-2017), Bauman Moscow State Technical University, Moscow, Russia, 3 – 6 July , 2017, organized by Bauman University (Russia) and University of Liverpool (Great Britain).
The objectives of this conference are the same as those pursued in the Physical Interpretations of Relativity Theory (PIRT) conferences which have been held in Imperial College, London, every two years since 1988. These objectives are the physical, geometrical, and mathematical interpretations of the formal structure of Relativity Theory, and to examine the questions concerning the various interpretations of the accepted mathematical expression of the Relativity Principle.
The Conference Program of the Moscow PIRT-2017 will include papers dealing with the following major themes:
– Cosmology, Gravitation and Space-Time Structure.
– Time, Reference Frames and the Fundamentals of Relativity.
– Experimental Aspects of Relativity.
– Formal Structures and Physical Interpretations of Relativity Theory.
– Nature and Models of the Physical Vacuum.
– Information Theoretical Aspects of Space-Time Structure.
– The Poincare-Lorentz and the Einstein-Minkowski expositions of the Relativity Principle.
– Analogues of Relativity and Quantum Mechanics.
– Historical and Philosophical Aspects of Relativity.
The International Organizing Committee of Moscow PIRT-2017 is directed by:
Prof. A.A. Aleksandrov, Rector of Bauman MSTU
Prof. V.O. Gladyshev, Head of Fundamental Science Faculty, Bauman MSTU, Russia (dekanfn[AT]mail.ru)
Prof. M.C. Duffy, University of Sunderland, United Kingdom (michael.duffy9[AT]btopenworld.com)
Prof. P. Rowlands, University of Liverpool, Liverpool, United Kingdom (P.Rowlands[AT]liverpool.ac.uk)
The Academician Committee of Moscow PIRT-2017 is directed by:
Member of RAS, Prof. V.I. Pustovoit, Director of Science Technological Centre of Unique Instruments of RAS, Russia (vlad_pst[AT]yahoo.com)
Prof. A.N. Morozov, Head of Physics Dept., Bauman MSTU, Russia (amor[AT]mx.bmstu.ru)
Postal Communications may be sent to: Prof. V.O. Gladyshev (dekan-fn[AT]mail.ru)
Details will be at the website: http://www.pirt.info/index.php?lang=eng