The workshop brings together some of the leading global experts to discuss recent developments on quantum information and computation applied to field theory and holography. This workshop is organized jointly by the members of Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (IITGN), Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore and Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad (IITH) working on quantum gravity. For the list of the speakers please visit our workshop webpage.
Arpan Bhattacharyya, IIT-Gandhinagar (IITGN), Shubho Roy, IIT-Hyderabad (IITH), Aninda Sinha, Indian Institute of Science (IISc).
The workshop will be on the online platform Zoom. The Zoom link and the program schedule will be shared with the registered participants by email. For the registration please visit the webpage.
- Vienna Summer School 2020 on Gravitational Quantum Physics, Vienna, Austria
- Harvard Mini-Workshop on the Foundations of Thermodynamics
- Royal Society and STFC 5-year Fellowships, University of Sheffield, UK
- Online Workshop: Testing General Relativity using Gravitational Waves.
- Postdoc position in Foundations of Physics, Munich, Germany
- Visiting Professorship at Yukawa Institute for Theoretical Physics, Kyoto, Japan
- The Twentieth Release of the Einstein Toolkit
- Cornelius Hoenselaers – sad news
- The Fourth Zeldovich meeting goes virtual
- GRG Editor’s Choice: Superstrata
- COST GWverse: Exchange of researchers working on gravitational-wave and black hole physics
- 3 year postdoc position in Geometric Analysis/Mathematical Relativity, Potsdam/Tuebingen, Germany
- 13th International Lisa Symposium (remotely)
- 23rd Capra Meeting on Radiation Reaction in General Relativity, Austin, Texas
- Gravity Research Foundation, Awards for Essays for 2020
- PhD position in gravitational waves and numerical relativity at Jena, Germany
- Postdoctoral positions at UNAM, Mexico City, Mexico
- PhD Positions in Cosmology, Space Science and Space Technology (SPACE), Naples, Italy
- 3rd Information Universe Conference, Groningen, The Netherlands
- Collection: Beyond Spacetime
- Gravitational waves: a new messenger to explore the universe
- New book “Stumbling Blocks Against Unification”
- PhD position in general relativity at Radboud University, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
- Postdoc position in Quantum Gravity, Munich, Germany
- PhD studentship in cosmology, Szczecin, Poland
- News on the Chalonge De Vega School
- Long-term workshop “Gravity and Cosmology 2021”, Kyoto, Japan
- Gravity – The Next Generation, Kyoto, Japan
- New CFP – Sixth Spacetime Conference