Contact:  yamamoto[AT]phys.kyushu-u.ac.jpLocation:  Fukouka, JAPAN
Public Recruitment of Academic Researchers (Postoc)
1. Number of positions: Academic researcher (fixed term part-time staff): 1
2. Affiliation: 744 Motooka, Nishi-ku, Fukuoka 819-0395, Japan, Theoretical Astrophysics Laboratory, Department of Physics, Faculty of Science, Kyushu University
3. Specialism: Theoretical physics (applicant should be able to work in the intersection between quantum information / quantum foundations and gravitation and cosmology)
4. Qualification for application: Applicants must have a PhD degree or be expected to receive one by the expected start date.
5. Working conditions: Monthly salary: About 300,000 yen
Insurance: Social insurance through the Japan Health Insurance Association (health insurance, pension), employment insurance, and industrial injury insurance.
Allowances (commuting allowance, housing allowance, etc.) and severance benefit are not paid.
Holidays: Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, and year-end and New Year holidays
6: Period of employment: From October 1, 2020, until the end of September 2021
7. Application deadline: August 14, 2020 (Fri) *Applications will be closed as soon as an appropriate candidate is found.
8. Documents for submission: Please email documents (1) to (6) to yamamot_at_phys.kyushu-u.ac.jp (replace “_at_” with “@”) as a single PDF file in the following order, with the subject “Application for Theoretical Astrophysics Academic Researcher.”
If you do not receive an email confirming receipt within 24 hours, please contact us.
(2) List of published paper (specify three main papers)
(3) Research history
(4) Research plan
(5) Name and contact information of two people who can provide references for the applicant
(6) Main papers (papers stamped in (2))
9. Inquiries: Kazuhiro Yamamoto,
Department of Physics, Faculty of Science, Kyushu University,
744 Motooka, Nishi-ku, Fukuoka 819-0395, Japan
e-mail: yamamot_at_phys.kyushu-u.ac.jp (replace “_at_” with “@”)